DENTAL & SURGICAL
DO YOUR HYGIENISTS/ASSISTANTS/NURSES SHARPEN YOUR TOOLS?
- They may not be sharpening them at the appropriate angle, which can cause the tools to degrade faster.
- Improperly sharpened tools could damage the teeth.
- Using hygienists/assistants/nurses to sharpen the instruments takes time away from their patients.
DO YOU SEND YOUR TOOLS OUT TO A SHARPENING SERVICE?
- Shipping costs add up.
- It can take weeks, or months, to get your items back.
- Are you sure you are receiving YOUR tools back from the service?
THE BLADE DOCTOR OFFERS:
- On-site, professional sharpening services in our mobile work van.
- Your instruments never leave the premises.
- No waiting for your items to be shipped back to you and no excessive shipping costs.
- You know you are getting your tools back.
- Professional sharpening services provided locally by a Veteran owned and operated company.
- If your dental office is outside our service area and shipping is the only option, download the mail-order form and follow the instructions. Many businesses we sharpen for require a W-9; please find out if this pertains to you so we can return your items as quickly as possible.